"Nothing in Life is Free" and "This must be a scam, no way is this real" are a few of the things that popped into my head when I first saw an advertisment for one of these so called "Freebie Sites". I finally started to do some research, because the thought of receiving free gifts was just too tempting to pass up! Anyways I started punching a few things into the internet, soon enough, I stumbled upon a site, FreebieJeebies. I looked up some videos on the internet and read many articles about FreebieJeebies and decided to sign up AND most importantly give out my personal information.
I am sure you have heard about some of these sites before, "Oh, I have to give out my phone number", "Why do they want my credit card, I don't want to give out that info!" The unique part about FreebieJeebies is that instead of doing an offer (Where you give your info to the company), you can just get 3 extra referrals. So really, this site doesn't require a credit card or money, just the ability to get referrals!
But I would suggest doing the offer, because it is much faster and it is pretty tough to get a significant anount of referrals. (Do Intuit or Homestead, perfectly free and you only need to give out you Credit Card, otherwise your good. I completed it and got credited in 23 hours)
But here is how the site works:
SIGN-UP: You must put in all of yor correct information, if you try to cheat the company, they will delete your account!
OFFERS (Optional but easier): Do the Intuit or Homestead offers, they credit quickly and don't cost you a penny (But you do give out your credit card info!) This step can be skipped though, but you will have to refer an extra 3 people to receive your gift.
REFER FRIENDS: You can create your own website like I have, or even tell your family and friends to sign up on your link!
1. Only one person can sign up per IP address
2. You must give out your correct info, don't cheat FreebieJeebies
3. Don't spam sites like Exceem or Craigslist with your links, as you will only upset the administrators.
4. Do not enter false information while signing up for one of FreebieJeebies offers, they can then suspend your account if you do such a thing.
5. Once you finish an offer and refer your friends, it can take FreebieJeebies several days to review your account, if it takes longer, send them a support ticket.
IT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER TO GET FREE
COME ON, IT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER GET